A small nook filled with vintage and antique household goods, from figurines to furniture.

New things found and posted weekly, so check back with us often. If you see something that piques your interest feel free to email me. We're located at 427 England Street in Ashland, just off Exit 92 on Interstate 95 north of Richmond, VA.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summertime!

Hello, its Penny!  So hot outside I had to come inside into the a/c and update the blog :)

here's an overview of what the booth looks like these (hot) days:

Some large pieces:

 Victorian Dropleaf Table
 
 Victorian cane-bottom chair

 
19thc Plantation Desk (featuring secret compartment!)

 


 Colonial Revival China Hutch

 And now for some smalls!

 Shelves stuffed with treasures....

 Homer Laughlin "Virginia Rose" china

 Bohemian cut crystal glasses

 Set of china kitchen canisters...an elegant place to stash your oatmeal...


Happy Hunting (and stay cool!),
Penny!















1 comment:

  1. Hello my darling -- it's your creaky old aunt. Did I tell you -- I doubled my floor space at the antiques mall, and furniture is toddling nicely out the door. Went to the MOST amazing one-house auction on Saturday -- bad turnout because of drizzle, which translated to GREAT buys for me.

    Anyway, just filled up the booth yesterday, and got a call when I got home -- two pieces sold, so I have to haul down more. This is a young person's business, hahaha. I'm popping Advil like it's M&Ms.

    And I think I need a Booth Blog. What a good idea.

    Anne says the Pennsylvania Time Travel Ren Faire was fabulous. She and her friends got all Steampunked to go.

    Hope to see you soon! I was really sorry not to be able to get to the beach house to visit in July. Come back!
    Love,
    Aunt Cassy

    ReplyDelete